Today recipe: Chicken Rolls
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- Fish Sauce
- Bread Crumbs
- Put the chicken into a bowl, add Calamansi and fish sauce. Let it for 15mins
- Prepare the ham and cheese.
- Get one piece of chicken and Roll up each ham slice and cheese, on top of the chicken
- If chicken were all rolled up into the ham and cheese. Cover every piece of chicken with plastic and steam it for one hour.
- After steaming, roll the chicken into the flour, the egg and lastly in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the chicken until golden brown. And serve in a plate.
NB: I recommended, prefer to don’t eat The Chicken Roll while its hot. wait for 5-10 minutes until The Chicken Roll not too hot (warm; for correctly). Its good way to eat this golden brown awesome chicken. trust and prove it! :-)
source: @kitchentrips – find this acc on twitter right now.
Have a delicious breakfast on 25th of December whole the World… – diatami